Saturday, August 9, 2008

~ having my first chemistry lab XD


woke up so early, so lazy n so sleepy but I have to wake that time
+_+ coz I have my chemistry lab tOday at NSU (north sumatra university) hahahaha..
that's "slank nickname" fur USU..qaqa
I arrived at johnson 'bout 7.20 a.m then went together with friends..
I followed GT's car..
the LAB started at 08.00 a.m
coz Vito(my partner in the experiment) didn't come so I was in
the same group wif Aldo n there's 1 assistant for each group..
we did 3 experiment n have to
repeat each for 4-5 times..
it ended at 11.50 p.m.
while I was putting the erlenmeyers to dry up
I broke 1 of them undeliberately T_T huuuuu.....
we took some pictures b4 we went to pizza hut to have our lunch..we're sO hungry already..hhx..
we made lOts of jOkes n we're full
not only coz we ate pizzas
but also we're full coz we LAUGH a LOT!!
XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
GREAT DAY =]






No comments: