Tuesday, July 6, 2010

WOOT!

Hello! New term is about to start in two days! And everything turns out to be what-I-really-hate: I am not longer in the same class with my former classmates. So sad ya. The problem is just way very complicated I can tell.

Positive thinking (angel) : Hey Anita, you can meet new friends,
feel the new atmosphere, mingle more, know other perso
nalities, face some not-usual problems and a lot more ya.

A bit-negative thinking (devil) : Hey Anita! It's your last year in senior high. Have you forgotten your june wish girl? To spend your 3rd year with the crazy whatsoever limited-prikitews? Sounds like what's-that?! But I really love them. They have their own ways to express themselves and that what make them very funny and unique! We have mr.lebay, ms.often-bullied-but-i-likey-you, ms.loves-to-laugh, mr.bigboss-beware!, mr.BC, ms.cheesybites, ms.deskmate-sharing-lover, mr.muak, ms.cempreng, mr.o-lank!, mr.momo-oldest and a lot more!

To conclude, because the a-bit-negative have more points that positive ones, thereby I am glad to say ME WANT TO BE BACK yihaaaa :D

No comments: