Tuesday, February 8, 2011

piles.dozens.packs.bags.LOTS OF LOVES ♥




你好你好恭喜发财

HELLO!! :) guess what, I spent my so-called most miserable 5 days of my CNY holiday in the hospital. Yes, I was hospitalized since last tue till sat because I was infected by the dengue fever. HWAAA. Screw you stupid mosquitoe! But anyway, thank God that I am okay right now and am going back to school tmr! YIHAA. Miss my friends like crazieeh oredi you knoow. And uhm, would like to say sorry also coz I don't tell some of you abt this. TEE-HEEeee. Don't be angry yak! :))

I think it has been ages since I last posted my pictures of my own. And, here it is! :) kinda retarded huh? well, it's me! HOOOHOOO


Oh yes, I accidentally got to watch this "GLEE" in the Oprah show last sunday and it attracted me like heaven and I had finished watching the first 4 episodes. Ehm well, what a must-watch movie for teenagers!! It's kinda like the HSM but this one is nicer and so inspiring :) Perhaps, I am going to be a GLEEK too!! will capture some photos with that "L" in my forehead too later on HAHAHA GO GLEEE!!



No comments: