Friday, March 18, 2011

the 'BOMBARDED' little March

The semester test is over right now that I can freely blog at this time and today is the class photo-taking day at school. We are putting our own classes' shirts on. I incredibly love today as what we have, just morning, with my current class. However, I also have no idea on why this feeling emerges like "POP!" after witnessing something. Oh well, I know I shouldn't have that kind of "sinful" thought but I just can't :( Anyway, to be all alone today isn't that bad. I love it, seriously. Have nothing to care of,think of, nothing. All myself. Sounds like an introvert huh. Fiuh. I'm ultimately tired of this. But the smiles that I received this morning have temporarily wiped out any hint of my disappointment. Honestly speaking, I do envy my friends who are lucky enough to have the chance to take photos with their 3rd junior high friends. Not realizing it, it's just a month to go and I'm finished. No more laughter, no more frequent-meetings with friends, no more eating rituals. It saddened me to the max really. I am not capable of foreseeing on what we gonna be after this.

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" :) - Dr.Seuss

Another 2 try-outs in the following weeks, held by the school to prepare the 3rd students to face the government test which is exactly 1 month more. So, my March is mostly bombarded by tests!

No comments: