Thursday, July 12, 2012

New spirit!


Hello! It's been a super long time for me to abandon this blog hahaha
Am now having a super long semester holiday in hometown.
But so sad to tell that it's a super hectic one even it's holiday -_-
Need to catch up with a lot of things : hanging out with friends, practicing, eating! sleeping! hahaha
however, time really flies ya know! it's only another 2 weeks left and i'll be back there.
anyway anyway, life is constantly changing! i'm moving out from dorm to apartment with 3 other friends! yipee hiphip hurray *dancedancee* no more cleaning, no more small rooms, no more dorm meetings and so on \(^_^)/
I'm so highly spirited for the upcoming new semester as I am having a quite tight schedule not exaggerating but it's just so packed and i'm happy to keep myself busy, being  involved in my faculty organisation and a Buddhism organisation in my uni really makes me have to keep up my spirits! and so do you all who are going to have packed schedule like minee! keep the spiritttt!! :):) oya, sth to be shared, i got this bbm this morning telling 3 ways to success : determination,will, and focus, this somehow inspires me today :) and don't forget to have some fun too! work hard play hard :) have a nice dayyy! :)

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey.” -Stephen R. Covey

No comments: