Sunday, September 21, 2008

not a really SUNday XD but it's a GREAT day =P

after computer tuition,
I went home to have
my lunch then went
to rose's house.
we're going to make
album photos
(decorated version).
but, we went bored.
ahaha
so we just made
2 pages only
rose one.
me one.
haha =)


one hour later,
after we had finished,
we were hungry..
kruuyuuukk
so we masak indomie..
we masak-masak
together and
we makan-makan
together..haha..

when we makan-makan
together, we wanted to
have ourselves captured
but no one
can take the pict.
rose's sister was sleeping
that time.
so we managed to
take the pict.
by using self timer
but when it was almost
captured, I sneezed!!
hatchiu!!
haha XD
so the result is like this :





wad a funny pict..haha..



after that, we
online for a while..
then, we started
to practise
a duet song
"si shou lian tan"
- ost.secret song
and we almost
made it!!!


just need me
to memorize and
learn
those notes..
haha..
rose can memorize
and play the notes
fluently already..
but me??
ok, i promise
i will practise
every day..
will it work??
haha


just wait to see
our great
perfomance soon
ieseeee =P
haha


it was raining
heavily
and stormy
at about 5 .
my daddy
came at 5.30
and it was still
raining outside.
so, rose lend
me her jacket
and plastics to
put my bags in.
thanx rose..haha

great dAy!!

No comments: