Sunday, September 28, 2008

relaxing day

went to swim wif my
lil sista,cathy, in the
morning..it was almost 9
already when we arrived..
the sun was shining so
bright (so hOOOOttt)
I couldn't stand it
so I did not swim..
haha..my skin will
be really dark if I do..
only cathy swam..
then, we went
to "tian wai tian"
restaurant at
the 1st floor to eat..
yummy =p

then, went to brastagi
wif mom,sista,
cousin,aunty
to buy fruits.
after that, went to 'clover'
to buy the 'avocado mousse'
(yuummyy..you should try!!)
then, went to KFC
near the airport one
wif my aunt,
while mom,sistas n cousin
went to airport
to fetch my cousin
from jakarta.
then, went home..
so tired.
try to sleep but cannot
then help sista n cousins
to make the puzzle
so confusing but
it's challenging.
haha..

I have 1 week
of the "idul fitri"
holiday..
yippie =]

readerz, hav you
plan where to go?

No comments: