Thursday, October 9, 2008

my bestiez, ROSE , birthday surprise XD !!

today is rose's birthday.
shelvia and me are planning
to make a birthday surprise!!
haha =)

we (me,sdh,fiona,kosen,gt) went to school
to legalize our
diplomas and also
for the birthday surprise =p

about 1 p.m
we're ready to
start our mission (hahaaha =b)
her class is in the 2nd floor,
so we went to the 3rd floor first.
after fiona had put the candle's light on.
I started to go down then
went to the class directly.
I started to sing :
"happy birthday to you..happy birthday to you.."
but I didn't find rose at her usual place
and the candle's light was off.
I was really panic that time.
and fiona quickly have it on again. haha.
apparently, rose was sitting in the last row.
when I reached her place
with all friends singing
the happy birtday song,
she cried.


we are all happy
because our mission succeed.
haha..
then, she blew the candle
fuuuh
and here come the time
to open the present
that shelvia and I gave.



and here come the time

of taking photos




HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ROSE =)

No comments: