Friday, May 21, 2010

a story of a BUT and a STILL

it is not the last day perhaps
but still, it is.

as it is the breakthrough for us
to go for a higher level.
but still, it doesn't seem to be like a farewell.

I have been with them for the past
thousands days.
but still, it is different now in one way or another.

I hope that today gonna be a great one
but still, no one asks to stay back.

probably egoism is over me that I can't let you all off
but still, I can't get rid of that egoism.

then I start to tell myself to accept that bitter fact
but still, it is not as easy as drinking water.

don't blame yourselves because of my complains
but still, you all are great ones in my life.

on the contrary, I blame myself to post this on my blog today.
but still, it is the only way for me to feel a bit relieved.

LOVE YOU ALL :)

No comments: