Sunday, June 6, 2010

Downs

I thought I shouldn't log in to any social network anymore, bcs that it could only bring me pains. I didn't know where else I could share this, then I decided that to write was my last option. Forgive me for being so sensitive recently, no, it was actually had lasted for almost a year when, yes, you knew it. I didn't ask for any special treatment or anything that could make me feel being noticed. I didn't feel regret to "once" be part of you all. On the contrary, I felt great as it had helped me to transform into a different girl, a stronger one. I learnt to see the world wider. I learnt to know that everything wouldn't be like what you were expecting, and you had to be prepared when the worst thing happened to you. Oh well, there were many times when I started to feel like "Oh, I am wrong all these times, they are still who they were." Well, people change.

But, I don't know, perhaps devils have been surrounding me or what. I just don't know. I am too lost, nowhere to go. Neither I know I am right nor wrong. Anita, you have to go forward, don't keep complaining please, oh angels are surrounding me now. LOL. Stupid? Egoist? I don't know. Yes, I have them, why should I be this sad. I think I should start a new journey. "I'll forget the world that I knew. But I swear I won't forget you." these two lines were taken from my favourite song-vanilla twilight.

I am just hoping that someday, they will prove to me that my perception is absolutely wrong. Hey, one more thing to share : if you are in great sadness and have nowhere to go, there're only two things that you can do to feel relieved - cry and write. Believe me.

2 comments:

Pretty Ros said...

wuooo! take it as a gift, never regret what have been done! cause life is our pretty good journey :D

Anita Chang said...

yes :) it's too good that we have to face the worst ones, well, we are all in the learning processes though :) thanksss :D