Saturday, June 11, 2011

I've my own limit too!

What is the point of putting a little bit of hope into an impossible? Well, 2 sides ppl, 2 sides! Just like the coin philosophy. On one side, if you put a high expectation on sth, in hope that it will really happen as what you wish, you are very pleased when it reaches your expectation. On the other side, you put a low expectation on sth bcs you are scared, scared you'll be down in the dumps when it doesn't reach the expected one (higher expectation in this case). You'll never know.

Got ppl saying that we are giving up before the real war. Some others are saying that we may not put any lil bits of hope to that bcs we might end up getting feeling blue. And some others and some others and some others . . . . Those may throw us deeper into our dilemma holes. Those suggestions are also very helpful, really! Thankyous aren't enough for those who r being there every time I'm in that so called dilemma state ;)

But most importantly is to follow your own heart, what does it conduct you to. Remember, you decide it and you should know what's best for yourself. And lastly, don't forget to pray :)

Alright, I'm jotting those nonsense above bcs frankly, I am in 'that' condition now. Powerless. Aimless. I was like : "Is this what I get in return?" all the time. Everything seems so worthless after all. The effort, oh my. Keep saying that Imma making the same mistake over and over again. Keep asking : why me? why me? Then, come into my realization that God still loves me, that's why, as there must be a better plan awaiting :)

No comments: