Monday, June 20, 2011

ten facts

So, I was tagged by beverly koa about this "10 facts about me" merci bev! :)

the golden rules :
-each tagged person has to jot down 10 facts abt himself/herself
-then choose another 10 ppl and tag them by telling them via chatbox "hey! you got tagged!" sth like that
-no tagging back the person who have tagged you
-wait do you wait for? go post yours now! :D

so, here am I writing abt my '10 facts' :)
1. I love to wear batik pyjamas since jhs1, the ones that my grandma has always bought for me whenever she saw them. She said that she could hardly find any batik pyjamas with good qualities in Medan.
2. I seldom talk to mommy until the recent few years. We talked important stuffs only back then.
3. Just can't yell at sb elses though how mad I am, bro and lil sis are exceptions.
4. Yellow isn't really my fav colour, I just couldn't find any specific colours that I really love when I was asked by my art and craft teacher when I was in primary 5, so I just kind of copying one my friend's fav colour, she talked in front of the class just right before me. She is christella! HAHAHA
5. I had ever got red scores for my math tests in primary 3 HAHAHAHA can't stop laughing thinking back how stupid I was and how clever I am B) I shd stop this narcissism or else, others will start talking abt my smugness, just joking anyway xD
6. Practicing piano in my early ages was a disaster to me, I had it avoided most of the time. Never thought the contradictory is now here.
7. My first crush was in my primary 1, and we admitted to each other 7 years after.
8. I love ice-cream! to-the-core
9. I can't be fat though I eat like a monster! A gift?
10. Could one hate and love someone at a time? I can. That sb is very lucky, isn't it? Yes, you are, Mr. Pirates.

I would like to tag :
1. Pretty Ros
2. Jessica ong
3. Vinny Angela
4. Yunita Lim
5. Angie Wong
6. Catharina Husada
7. Desilia Nilam
8. Stephanie Candra
9. Winny Teh
10. Cathy Djaya

2 comments:

angelina wong said...

Haha.. This is really a cool post. I give a "love it", a "cool", and an "interesting" reaction, if you know what I mean. Haha.. Anw, I don't know what to write!!! Must take a day or even more to think about the LITTLE 10 FACT!

Anita Chang said...

thankyou gie :) hahaha just write any 10 facts that cross your mind the moment you start writing. It works! teehee